Monday, August 03, 2009

Donation Of The Year!

A simple idea:
Just help me to convince the
Infospace, Inc. to settle its infowar against my 2D-INFOSPACE websites!
50% OF THE SETTLEMENT I CAN DONATE TO CHARITY!
Considering almost a half of Billion value of Infospace,
- it could be $MILLIONS!!!


My idea is inspired by the recent Infospace's charity project DoGreatGood. In particular, by its desire to make some money where people usually don't. A week ago SeattleTimes titled an article about Infospace as "The Business of Giving". My mini-research on what Infospace would never tell its users resulted in publishing the Truth About DoGreatGood.com.

Why my newest charity project is going be BETTER than the one from Infospace? Because it's better in both Ethical and Financial dimensions:

1) INFOSPACE MAY NOT DONATE TO PETS, WHEN IT'S IN DEBT TO A HUMAN!
For the last SEVEN(!) YEARS, Infospace "forgot something" about me, a victim in its stupid infowar against my 2D-Infospace intellectual property.

Generally, YOU MAY NOT DONATE IF YOU ARE IN DEBT!
It's as simple as that!
Otherwise, it's unfair. It means you are a liar!
And My Dream Is To Earn A $Million FAIR!!!

2) The most tricky DoGreatGood's statement is "Do charity At No Cost". People love it! It sounds like "Do A Job Without Doing Any Job!". But even if it's true, would you expect a lot from somebody who does nothing for you?

The free job we do for DoGreatGood is a heavy exposing to its Ads. The company that earns on advertising, wants us to believe watching the ads is always a fun. No, it isn't! Please read what I wrote about it a year ago: Bye-Bye, Ads.

In my case, I ask people for some help, but it's easy:
- Just share THIS news
- Contact Infospace to remind them about my 2Infospace.com message!
The more you help me - the bigger our reward!

Hey, Charities!
You should be interested in helping me because
EVERY SECOND $MILLION GONNA BE YOURS!!!

Hey, Infospace!
When I struggle to find a mere $7 for the next month's Internet connection, you keep boasting about your multi-thousand donations to American dogs. Just pay your debts, - and I will help your featured charities better than you! It's time to SHOW HOW MUCH YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT CHARITY!

Please do the Really Great Good!
And let a guy from a poor country to donate
UNPRECEDENTED sum of money!



P.S.
By the way, I have a PayPal donation account at
http://Mini-News.com/submit/donation

Please help me to stand up FOR WHAT IS RIGHT!

No comments: